Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009

Well I haven't blogged in ages. One reason could be that my keys on my computer are falling off. Although that is not the main reason. NURSING SCHOOL is the reason I have no life at all. Nursing has also effected my life in other ways. No one reads this stuff anyways but...any one who knows me obviously knows that 2009 wasn't my favorite year. My grandmother and step mother got diagnosed with cancer and I went through a breakup with Brittany. I said a lot of hurtful things to her after the break up...idk why i said them..I guess its because I was hurt. So anyways... I don't know what 2010 holds in store for me??? Hopefully not a lot of disappointments like '09. I've struggled spiritually as a result of all the drama that went on but I'm trying to get back on task with all that. I guess the one thing that I learned from last year is "Always Expect Disappointments." I suppose when we get comfortable is when we stop watching our backs...then we complain about the knife that is in there....so basically...your responsible for your life...and your back too!!

No comments: