Thursday, August 28, 2008

Complacency


So this is just something on my mind...that that is what bloggins' for!
So I don't know if its just me but complacency is killing the church. Does the "members" in the church not realize that there are teens that are in the world that are dying. A generation is just dying and it seems to me that there are only a few good workers that are out there. There are a ton of people who start out with good intentions and just "fizzle out". My heart goes out to those people also, but its def not far to make the teens suffer. Might not make since..but there it is

2 comments:

.pOuR oUt HiS LoVe. said...

i hear ya! and second that. it does make sense!

J_B said...

I don't understand it either. I was so pumped up at one time myself B.J. My church pushed me away, when all I wanted to do was share the word, do my part, interact. That is ok, I realized that wasn't the right home for me. So, I take my show on the road now and do what I can. Someday I will find another church home. Keep the faith and don't fizzle out... Oh, and btw, people do read these things...
Hopefully I can come up there in November for a visit. See you man!