Sunday, August 3, 2008

Is There Any Hope???


Is there any hope? Is there really freedom to be found? Or are we all just wondering in circles trying to find answers that do not exist? I sound a bit "anti god" there, but I'm am just wondering? Seems as of late things on the outside are going great, but on the inside things are falling into so many pieces that I can't see them ever being put back together correctly... I know what the Bible says and all bout how God will never put more temptation on us than we can bear, but I'm alot weaker in my own eyes than God's I suppose...seems as tho every time I'm faced with a temptation or trial... I always fail.

Am I all alone on this one...just being real...

1 comment:

.pOuR oUt HiS LoVe. said...

Usually we only focus on our struggles and our failures, but if we can remember that God is bigger than all of our junk, there will be hope. Walk to him and he will take care of the rest, yeah? And you always have certain people in your life that will always be there to help, I am one of those people if you didn't know haha. Good blog, love you!