Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Business As Usual

So here's the deal. Just updated my Twitter (Yea I twitter) and it said "Tired of Business as usual". So that could mean so many things so lemme elaborate. So I've just visited the website for the now official largest youth movement in the country the Basement (check em out at www.thebasementonline.com ). You can read the story of how it all got started on the website.

Anyways, So like God is moving in a powerful way down there and that's great! But I'm so sick of being caught up in this whole tradition of "church"..whatever that means. God saved him and radically turned his life around and now he is sharing that good news with thousands upon THOUSANDS of teens each week!

Sooo..why can't that happen in my life..whats keepin' me or anyone who reads this blog from experiencing this type of transformation. So while I was feelin sorry for myself I started to watch one of their online services. Thanks to my super slow computer, I still haven't got to finish watchin it~ but anyways the lil intro thing was pretty cool and it had a slogan that popped up on there
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got"

Now Pastor Wayne used to say that slogan while I was at Fyffe and its been awhile since I've heard it, but it really messed up my pitty party.

The only thing that has/is/or will keep me from experiencing a move of God in my life is..not the devil..but its ME!!! God is constant and He's just looking for a REALationship with me.

Pardon my misspelling but isn't that quite revolutionary. God is wanting a REAL relationship with me..or you.. Not religion. Not rules. Not bondage. But a Relationship.

So now that my pitty party has been officially ruined, I suppose that I'm going to have to try some things different. Because I'm definitely not pleased with where my relationship with God is Now.. So some things are gonna have to be done different. Not sure what, but I'm sure that God will let me know!

Dueces~

No comments: