Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Its Been Awhile!!

Well its been a looong time since my last blog. In fact, I have no clue when the last time I wrote one. Oh well. Any ways, things are goin pretty good. Some things have changed, but nothing major. I got a new dog! He was in a ditch on the side of the road so Susan (woman I work with) picked him up and now he's chillin with me. Brittany named him Jake after T.D. Jakes lol.. Well another thing that changed is that I'm not apart of the band "Beyond The Altar" anymore. It ended as quick as it started pretty much.

I'm now apart of the youth staff at church! I think that I'm gonna like it. Hopefully it will get me more involved with the students and it will help me in my ministry. I now also work with "The Rock" on Sunday mornings. I absolutely LOVE working with the kids there! They are sooo awesome and its awesome to see their passion for God and how they don't care what anyone else thinks. They all come running to "Worship Zone" and worship during praise and worship. Then when they listen to the message, Sis Paula or John give an altar call and they come flooding into the altar. It really is an awesome thing to witness their passion for God!

Well that gives everyone who might read this a quick update into my life. Hopefully I'll have the time to start blogging more and if I can find the chord that goes to my computer maybe I can upload some pics lol.

Deuces!

No comments: