Friday, February 13, 2009

Nursing!!!

Well I've figured out that the best route for me to go as far as my nursing goes is to be an LPN first. I've talked to some people and I would be able to graduate quicker and get a stable job with some benefits and then through the LPN Mobility Program at Snead, I would be able to get my ASN through all online classes. So that is the update the only thing standing in my way now is getting a higher grade on the Reading Part of the Compass test. Whats the compass test?? I have to take it because I didn't take the ACT. So I never really like grammar and all that sort of stuff in high school and now I have to take a test on all that after not doing any of it in over 4 years. Basically sucks, but I have to do it. So if ya get a second, say a prayer for me so that I can get in and get my life rollin' on!

No comments: